I've been tagged by my friend Jen! The rules are you have to list 7 unusual things about yourself and then tag 7 people. Not sure if I know 7 with blogs to tag, but here goes!
1. I was a tomboy growing up. Loved hanging with the guys, playing football, climbing trees, all that stuff.
2. Failed only 2 classes in school - home ec (sewing) and p.e. Yep, gym class! Refused to play softball because the coach wouldn't make the girls play right, so I didn't dress out all semester and failed. Thought my daddy was going to blow a gasket!
3. I make a mean coconut pie!
4. I love football! One of the few things about fall I really like.
5. I'm a cold weather wimp! Below 70 is cold to me and I can't stand it! Also don't like air conditioning! Could completely live without it!
6. I love to read. I read on average 2-3 books a week. Anything fiction, I like. Romance, mystery, classics, historical romance, doesn't matter. It can't be to small. I like getting to know the characters and it needs a good plot. Character development is very important and if I find an author I like, I will read all their books!
7. Hmmm, last one. Not sure what to say on this one. Besides, can't tell you all my secrets! ;)
Ok, now who to tag. Let's see if I can make this work!
Sherri, Zac & Anneke, Brett, and Rae. That's all for now!