Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Deep in the heart of Texas!





Or maybe this should be titled: Texas is deep in my heart!
Either way, I am excited about going to Texas in 3 weeks. Yep, just 3 more weeks! I haven't been since we landed in South Africa almost 15 months ago. I can't wait to see how much my grandkids have grown, to hug my daughters & son-in-laws, to see my parents, sister, neices & nephew, hang out with great friends, go to my church, hear some awesome worship music, eat LOTS of mexican food, shop at the new Target and...well, you get the ideal! And, I get to fly Virgin for part of my flights. I'm pretty stoked about that!

I'll miss John & Rae of course. And all the people I do ministry & life with, both on base & in the communities. But I'll be back. I'm only spending 4 1/2 weeks in Texas. But hopefully, the blue bonnets will be in bloom, spring will be full-force, I can spend some time at the lake, catch up with friends, share a little bit about what has been going on in my life & get a little re-charged.

To all my wonderful friends who have made this possible, thank you so much! I can't express what your generosity means to me. This trip means alot to me. Thank you!

No comments: