Friday, August 29, 2008

Another week gone by!

So after posting my last blog, I clicked over to see how it looked. Wow, was it long! Ok, so obviously it needs to be shorter, or no one will ever read these! I'll try, but it's like talking; once I get started, it's hard to stop.

Few ups and downs this week. First, I have been emailing with a guy who was very interested in my male doberman. He seemed to be a good fit. Policeman, has 2 dobe females (one who looks just like Gracie!), used to do Search and Rescue with his male who passed last year. He wanted to meet him this weekend. Then, yesterday, he sent an email that his wife was going back into the hospital and after some thought, decided he didn't have the time for him. Heartbreaking. Have to believe that God will find him a good home.

Also this week, my sister has not sounded good at all. She said she was very weak and couldn't catch her breathe. We were very worried that she had pneumonia. Well, today, she had her blood work done and everything is good. Blood oxygen levels are normal and they think it is just side effects of chemo. So, she is clear to start her next round of chemo next week. Praying that it goes well and for complete healing of her tumor.

Don't remember if I mentioned in my last post, but I have put in my 2 week notice. Exciting because it means we are closer to the move. Yet it has been sad as I have been saying "Bye" to some of my customers. Some of them I have been doing for about 13 years. That's hard. Someone asked if I would miss doing hair. I don't think so, but I will miss a lot of my customers, many of whom have become friends over the years.

Ok, short as I can get it!
Blessings!!!!!!

1 comment:

brett tilford said...

I'll be praying for your sis. I'm sure you guys are excited about heading out! Very cool.